Author Topic: Oh No, not Ned!  (Read 2230 times)

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Oh No, not Ned!
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2002, 03:53:10 AM »
DC probably had him under contract so he figured he might as well use him.  We now have to live with that mistake for eternity.

Do you think he was? I wouldn't have thought so, but I don't understand all the specifics. So the main characters were paid whether they were on or not? And then, what would be the purpose of keeping the daily cast at 6 or under?

In one interview (I think it was DS Special Edition) DC is laughing about how often he would bring back an actor that he liked. Roger Davis was the example he used. My guess is that Roger was quite the ass kisser.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2002, 04:46:32 AM »
In one interview (I think it was DS Special Edition) DC is laughing about how often he would bring back an actor that he liked. Roger Davis was the example he used. My guess is that Roger was quite the ass kisser.

Oh, now that's a scary visual ;)

Luciaphil
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2002, 05:14:40 AM »

My thoughts exactly.  I find Jeff Clark much more irritating because he's *suppose* to be a good guy, and we're *suppose* to like him.  Ned has no redeeming qualities, and I think it the character was designed for us to hate, lol.

MrsJ.

other than being annoying i don't think Ned was suppose to be the bad guy he was upset at what happened to his sister! i don't think we were suppose to hate him(we just do! LOL)i just think he went way over the top doing this! But this is RD's style just find Ned the most annoying of his roles. A good match for
Amanda/Oliva IMHO

jennifer

we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV