Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1243  (Read 908 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1243
« on: June 23, 2011, 12:00:11 AM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1243
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 07:02:27 AM »
Now that Morgan has shoved a second person into the Room, it would be prudent for Julia and Kendrick to lock him up so that he can't shove anybody more in.  Not in the Tower room, of course.  Melanie's already there,  and think of the scandal if the news spread to Collinsport that the Collinses put their crazies into co-ed cells!  But they should be able to find some suitable room.

I wonder if anybody has thrown anybody else into the Room like that before.  Things can get so twisted and dysfunctional at Collinwood, with the Room distorting everybody's emotions and perceptions, that it seems like a reasonable possibility.  And then Julia's response is: "It was a terrible thing for Morgan to do, but I'm not going to let Bramwell out.  I shall, however, warn him not to touch the corpses."  (You break it, you buy it?)  So thoughtful of Julia!  Meanwhile, I'm dying to have Bramwell touch Amanda's corpse so I can see Jonathan Frid play Amanda.

Funny how Julia and Kendrick are good friends now.  Julia talks with Kendrick about her feelings more than we've ever seen her talk to anybody else about them.  I believe in the change because Grayson Hall and John Karlen are good actors - but should I believe in it?

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 10:45:21 AM »
Strange how nobody thinks of taking an axe to the doors of the Locked Room. Unless Brutus had the doors lined with lead or something.

I like the fact that Julia and Kendrick are friends now. But then again, neither one has aonyone else to rely on. Maybe Julia finds it easier to talk to him because he's an outsider.

And now Morgan has thrown Catherine into the Room too. He never would have done that if he thought the child was his.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 09:44:11 AM »
Strange how nobody thinks of taking an axe to the doors of the Locked Room.
If I remember correctly, Kendrick did suggest something of the sort, and Julia said no, no, that would just make Brutus angrier.

They did have evidence from Gabriel that even half an hour in the Room could drive a person mad, so that once Bramwell was in the Room anyway, he might as well stay in there - but Julia didn't say that.

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 12:59:04 PM »
You're right about the axe part, Lydia--I remembered Julia's explanation.

"Once Bramwell was in the room, he might as well stay there"--  [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_cheesy]