Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1115  (Read 707 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1115
« on: December 04, 2010, 12:10:18 AM »

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #1115
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 12:06:21 PM »
Strange new music as Roxanne wakes and is PO'd at the daylight.   Samantha turns on an overhead light, and underlights Roxanne's face!   Nice dark, romantic death scene for Roxanne.   I always like Barnabas's love-filled remark about how soon, she will be dead.   I like it when an original sort of emotional moment is created, something complicated or seemingly contradictory, and unsettling.   
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 10:06:09 PM »
Barnabas isn't wasting any time about turning Roxanne into a vampire.  If she turns to out to be not exactly the Sweet Young Vampire of his dreams, he's got a problem on his hands for all eternity.  But then, we all know what a good judge of character Barnabas is, and I suppose he fears that if he waits too long, the "anyone who loves you will die" part of his curse will kick in.

How big is the Collins family fortune these days?  I'm betting that a tenth of it won't take Gerard very far, however much it is.  He's been involved in crime all over Europe, and he still doesn't have very much money.  In that way, he's sort of like Jason McGuire, but Jason was more fun.  Here's a question that just occurred to me: which was a better sidekick, Willie Loomis or Leticia Faye?

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 10:40:33 PM »
Barnabas isn't wasting any time about turning Roxanne into a vampire.  If she turns to out to be not exactly the Sweet Young Vampire of his dreams, he's got a problem on his hands for all eternity.  But then, we all know what a good judge of character Barnabas is, and I suppose he fears that if he waits too long, the "anyone who loves you will die" part of his curse will kick in.

Actually, he seems to be making the curse come true himself!
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor