Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1080  (Read 811 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1080
« on: October 08, 2010, 11:30:58 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1080
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 09:22:16 AM »
I liked seeing Hallie through the old-fashioned horn, better than I like a lot of the other fancy camera stuff they sometimes do.

I'm glad that David and Hallie had sense enough to see that they were in over their heads.  It doesn't do them any good, but it's still nice that they did.  What would have happened if they had told Elizabeth?  I'd like to know.

It was surprising to me, when Elizabeth and Carolyn were talking about Jeb Hawkes and Sebastian Shaw, that neither of them mentioned Peter Bradford and Jeff Clark.  I know that they couldn't do that because too many viewers (me among them, in 1970) had not seen Vicky Winters or Peter Bradford or Jeff Clark.  I also know that somebody turning up who looks exactly like a character's dead love is a staple of soap opera.  But this is one of those times when I just can't accept soap opera rules.  Maybe it's tribute to how well Bennett and Barrett played the scene, or maybe I'm just being pigheaded.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 10:52:20 AM »
Nice to see Liz and Carolyn back.   Carolyn looks good today, brown dress, gold chains matching hair, lack of lashes makes her look more serious, I like that.   Hallie's arm sling is orange-- she just can't get away from it!   Liz in red Chinese-y dress, nice.

That image of the white hand on what turned out to be some sort of astrology wheel was interesting.  I had no clue what it could be at first.   

Look at the golden friiisbeee!   You are growing sleeeepy!    ***   Finding David out in the corridor, after seeing "Lather", uh I mean, Tad rocking away, was creepy.   Edit required, obviously.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 01:49:54 PM »
8/14/70

Uh Hallie how can any of this be possible?  LOL  OOH I love Nancy's dress with all the gold chains…very mod!

I wonder if Sebastian was going to turn out to be Jeb? I guess we will never know!

I am glad they are actually talking about Miss Johnson since she was apparently going to be a big part of what supposedly will happen at Collinwood.

Editing really has come in to play with the seamless transition from Tad to David!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/