Author Topic: Smilies  (Read 839 times)

Offline Lindsey

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
Smilies
« on: August 11, 2002, 01:02:57 AM »
Now that I have been using this board for awhile, it's high time I figure out how to use those cool smilies! Can anyone help me out with this? Is there a certain place where I can find all the codes? Thanks!

-Lindsey
"What is the truth?" 
"That I love you.  No matter how much I fight my feelings, I will always love you."
                          -Barnabas and Angelique 1840

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Smilies
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2002, 01:35:21 AM »
Is there a certain place where I can find all the codes?

Yes. First, click on "Help" in one of the menus at the top or bottom of most of the forum's pages. Once the first Help page comes up, click on "Posting" located on the left side under "Users". The forum's standard smileys and their codes will all be listed at the bottom of the page that comes up on the right side. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of that page, you'll see the word "others". Clicking on it will bring you to a page that shows more "regular" smileys and all their codes. Then, if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of that page, you'll see the word "more". Clicking on it will bring you to a page that shows many more smileys and their codes.

Have fun!! [winkb]

Offline Lindsey

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2002, 03:26:31 AM »
Thanks MB! I love these!  ;D

-Lindsey
"What is the truth?" 
"That I love you.  No matter how much I fight my feelings, I will always love you."
                          -Barnabas and Angelique 1840

Offline CandleLighter

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2002, 10:06:59 AM »
any new emoticons in the future?  only  the ones that are listed on this forum will work, right? Not others that are on the internet?  they are so cute! [wavey]

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2002, 06:45:58 PM »
any new emoticons in the future?

I have quite a few more to install. Count that among my long list of backlogged projects. ;)

only  the ones that are listed on this forum will work, right? Not others that are on the internet?

If you see a smiley somewhere else that you think might be fun to have on the forum, point me to it and I'll certainly consider it. :)