Author Topic: what did barny do for 172 years?  (Read 2854 times)

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
Re: what did barny do for 172 years?
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008, 07:16:09 AM »
Funny.  I was just thinking about posting a post asking why didn't Barney summon someone to get him before Willie.  He seemed to be able to summon Sandor awful quickly!!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2008, 08:46:25 AM »
Good point.   Did Sandor walk right up to the coffin hoping for jewels, like Willie did?  Maybe proximity was necessary.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2008, 09:19:46 PM »
Yep I wish I would have noticed my wording though.  I sounded off..."why didn't Barney" instead of "why Barney didn't"...oh well it was late last night and I was a little on the tired side....or maybe the other way was proper. 
OFF TOPIC:
I wasn't the best English student.   Unfortunatley I was a dreamer in school and didn't pay attention like I should.  I regret it now.   [ghost_wub]
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/