Author Topic: Little ghost thingy  (Read 1019 times)

Offline ShadowsAtlanta

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Little ghost thingy
« on: July 29, 2002, 07:31:35 AM »
Sorry if this has already been asked, but what is up with the black ghost thingy that now appears under some folks' names on their posts?  I just noticed I had one under my name in a post on another topic... it looks like that cut-out ghost from the Leviathan storyline?   Didn't I used to have a star or something under my name?  Hmm....

Thanks,
              Joe   :)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Little ghost thingy
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2002, 09:19:43 AM »
Didn't I used to have a star or something under my name?  Hmm....

And you still do - it's just a black star. ;)

Now, why is it black? Well, I'm afraid you're probably going to have to wait quite a while for the answer to that question. But I will tell you this much - the answer will show up by itself on the forum one of these days...

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2002, 10:09:41 AM »
My, you HAVE been busy!!   :) :)  I just noticed the dual colors are back!  I'm not sure when it happened; I'm sure things were still all black when I was here a few hours ago.

Actually, I didn't even realize it!!  I had read this part, and subsequently noticed a post by ShadowsAtlanta in which the black star could slightly be seen.  I thought, "oh, on the lighter background it shows up," and suddenly realized we had the alternating colors back!!!!

Thank you, it really makes it easier to find the most recent items without spending too much time on what came before.
Josette

Offline ShadowsAtlanta

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2002, 08:33:40 PM »
Okay, I see where it does look like a star now, esp. with the color change.  Silly silly me!  LOL

Joe

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2002, 10:13:46 PM »
I just noticed the dual colors are back!  I'm not sure when it happened; I'm sure things were still all black when I was here a few hours ago.

Actually, these same two background colors have been in place since Saturday at 2:47pm ET/11:47am PT.

And before anyone thinks that I remembered that time  off the top of my head - I didn't - I just looked up the time the file that controls the colors was saved on the server. [wink2]