Author Topic: Archive Question  (Read 780 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Archive Question
« on: July 28, 2002, 10:16:02 PM »
I had a question about the Don Briscoe article, but I didn't know where to post it
I tried reply, but it tells me only an administrator can reply.
Okay...on pg. 1 of Brisco article, he's holding/reading "16" magazine.
On the back there's a pic of him next to another groovy looking guy.
Does anyone know who the other guy is?
MB...now I'm worried that I put stupid questions on the board (I know I do, but I think you meant more malicious than just stupid).
Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Archive Question
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2002, 11:16:42 PM »
I had a question about the Don Brisco article, but I didn't know where to post it
I tried reply, but it tells me only an administrator can reply.

Patti, comments in the archive can be made on the "Comments" board in the same category as whatever you'd like to comment or ask a question about. For a better explanation, check out the "Welcome" topic on the archive's "Posting" board in the first category "About This Archive". :)

(Due to changes made to the system and layout of the Members' Archive since this post was originally written, an updated/corrected answer to the above can be found here:
Re: Archive Question
;))

Okay...on pg. 1 of Brisco article, he's holding/reading "16" magazine.
On the back there's a pic of him next to another groovy looking guy.
Does anyone know who the other guy is?

That's David Selby as Quentin from the 1897 storyline. [winkb]

MB...now I'm worried that I put stupid questions on the board (I know I do, but I think you meant more malicious than just stupid).

Exactly! And your post is neither stupid or malicious, so please don't worry about it at all.

And BTW, I'll copy this post to the archive's "Comments" board under "Original Run Articles" - but I'll also leave it here too so that other people who might not have read the archive's welcome yet will know it's there and where to find it. [winkg]