Author Topic: Dark Shadows Movie News!!!  (Read 2198 times)

Mykol Gantt

Re: Dark Shadows Movie News!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2002, 12:48:04 AM »
As long as it's a new story I'll be the first in line. I don't think the fans, (who are the only ones that keep DS going), could take another retelling of the Resurrection of Barnabas; from the Original Series, House of Dark Shadows, and the 1991 Revival Series, it's been done to death. In order for DS to bring in a new audience and keep it's loyal fan base a new story has to be told.  

Offline TERRY308

• Senior Poster
  • The real Mrs. Collins.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2002, 07:21:33 PM »
You know, I think Tim Burton would be a great director for this.  Remember how he did "Sleepy Hollow".  That, in my opinion, was very Gothic, and, it would give Mr. Burton and (sigh) Mr. Depp the chance to work together again.  And there ain't nothin' wrong with that.
Cassandra:  I have a potion.  You know it well.  As soon as she drinks it, within an hour, she will go to sleep and have the dream.
Nicholas:  I am much to talented to spend my time drugging drinks.

Offline The Ghost of Sarah Collins

• Senior Poster
  • Do You Know My Brother Barnabas...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2002, 10:23:03 PM »
I shall be hoping and waiting for the premier of this new Dark Shadows movie... I would only ask Dan Curtis to please remember a certain little sister of Barnabas' she was and is a very important part of his story.  :)

The Ghost of Sarah Collins (1784-1795)
Sister to Barnabas...@}{~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That evil is wicked is well understood,
the wicked are punished so you must be good"
(Sarah to Barnabas)