Author Topic: DS Actors on SoapTalk on SoapNet  (Read 2090 times)

Connie

Re: DS Actors on SoapTalk on SoapNet
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2002, 02:34:45 PM »
Hey all!

Regarding the recent broadcast of SoapTalk, what bloopers did they show and what did the cast say about them?

Ah...my dear, sweet, thoughtful, compassionate friend (and semi-partner in crime) CAROL, taped the show for me and I got it yesterday.  It was fun.  My daughter and I kept watching the bloopers over and over.

The cast was laughing - David Selby in particular.  He was laughing his ass off.  Seemed like he'd never seen them before.  Let's see...they showed...
Barnabas trying to snuff out candles that wouldn't go out,
Angelique's dress or cape tipping a couple of tombstones,
Liz talking to Vicki and trying to say someone's name (don't know who's), and she keeps stumbling over different names,
Reverend Trask doing one of his hell and damnation speeches with a fly buzzing around his face,
1897 Quentin referring to Barnabas as "Barnabas Cousins",
Present-time Quentin pulling the sword off the wall to threaten Sky Rumson, and the lamp on the table goes crashing to the floor,
Barnabas telling Dirk something like, "Tell him you've seen no one", Dirk says, "Fine, but what do I tell him?"  Barnabas says, "That you've seen NO one."  (you idiot),
Pansy Faye visiting Charles Tate, and when he closes the door behind her, the shade at the window comes crashing to the floor...

Um, I can't remember what else.  LOL

God - I love to see Selby laugh.

I need a sedative.
-CLC

Offline Lindsey

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: DS Actors on SoapTalk on SoapNet
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2002, 05:19:30 AM »
Thanks Connie! I am glad the cast looks so well and had a great time. Hopefully, another television station will do a "cast reunion" and I will be able to catch it!

-Lindsey, who loves how the board is looking!  ;D  ;D
"What is the truth?" 
"That I love you.  No matter how much I fight my feelings, I will always love you."
                          -Barnabas and Angelique 1840