Author Topic: I'm sooo Confused..  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
I'm sooo Confused..
« on: July 12, 2002, 09:45:29 PM »
Hi all...I thought about 2 weeks ago, there was a thread about, "Goodbye Forbes, hello Chris Jennings".
I thought Forbes (I can't remember Don Brisco's 1967 character) died, and soon a NEW character, Chris or Tom Jennings would be here??

Also, is Angie a vampire (I haven't watched in like 3 weeks, partly cause sci fi keeps yanking DS).

Today...is would have actually been appropo for Vicki to say....I Don't Understannnndddd.... when Jeff told her she was MIA for 2 days.

Off Topic, but....think...doesn't Laura Stockbridge Murdock Collins kinda remind you of Patsy Stone of the wonderful show: "Absolutely Fabulous" (which it is)??

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: I'm sooo Confused..
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2002, 10:21:07 PM »
Hi Patti, I'll do my best to help clear up your confusion, at least where Dark Shadows is concerned.

Nathan Forbes, played by Joel Crothers, was killed off near the end of the 1795 storyline.  He does continue to show up in the occasional flashback or dream sequence.  Joel Crothers left Dark Shadows permanently in January 1969 ... I believe the episodes they are currently screening aired in August (or Sept?) of 1968, so that gives you a ballpark idea of how much longer Crothers will be on the series.

Don Briscoe debuted on Dark Shadows in an episode aired 2 days ago, playing Collinsport Handyman Tom Jennings.  Later, Briscoe appears in his longest running role of Tom's look-alike brother Chris.  Briscoe also plays Tim Shaw in 1897, and Cousin Chris Collins in Parallel Time 1970.

Angelique has risen from the dead as a vampire.  Nicholas thinks he's got her under control .... if he knew her at all as well as he claims to do, he'd know what a foolhardy statement that was!

Hope you get to start enjoying Dark Shadows again soon!

Best wishes,

Steve

Offline ElizabethGrayson

• Junior Poster
  • Would you care to pet my dragon?
    • View Profile
    • Jen's Eclectic Corner...
Re: I'm sooo Confused..
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2002, 04:49:14 PM »
OMG! Patti, you hit the nail on the head! Laura IS Patsy Stone...... it must be the whole "Trashy chic" thing....lol...since Gothick covered everything else, just thought I'd add my two cents worth on AbFab ;D

EG
Always remember you have the knowledge to do what's right, and the power to right what's done.
(Bill Sisler, "Fields of Honor")