Author Topic: Ringo Collins Needs HELP!  (Read 975 times)

Offline RingoCollins

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
Ringo Collins Needs HELP!
« on: July 09, 2002, 09:58:21 PM »
Well, we switched services, and have a cable modem [a new definition of Quickie!] but something is wrong when I try to log in as RingoCollins, with my password for my old system, at least I think, or it just maybe a problem with the email - we are getting a new email name and stuff, too, but we are not sure that is working right, either.  I can post using the old email, and it puts my posts in as 'guest' as you may have guest  ;)  and this all may get cleared up when the email thingy gets cleared up, too.  I just didn't want to lose my member status, or have you guys think I was trying to muck about with names and computer homes or cause trouble.  They say we should still be able to get email at the old addy till we cancel that service - i can't get into PM, either, so if one of you 'spirits' wants to email me the way to fix this [if somethng needs to be done on this end] use the old winston9@mindspring.com

thanky,
Ringo
We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Ringo Collins Needs HELP!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2002, 11:28:39 PM »
Ringo,

Thanks for letting us know, and I promise we won't let you lose your member status.  But I don't understand why you're not able to log in using your new modem so I'll defer to MB on this one.  And in case you're misremembering your password (which hasn't changed), it was just sent to your registered address (same as the one above).

When you do get another email service and add it to your profile, btw, just wanted you to know that a new password will be generated and sent to the new addy.  Please let us know if you don't receive it in order to prevent you from having any more access problems on the forums.

Offline RingoCollins

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2002, 12:14:16 AM »
Well, It worked this time - maybe I did have the password wrong, or something like that, whatever, I'm back logged in!

When we get the new email stuff, we will see what happens, and if I need more help, I'll let ya know!

Thanks for the quick response!

Your Humble,
Ringo
We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2002, 12:37:42 AM »
Well, It worked this time - maybe I did have the password wrong, or something like that, whatever, I'm back logged in!

Great!