Author Topic: Selby Audio Clip  (Read 749 times)

Offline MsCriseyde

• Senior Poster
  • Even the name reeks of Ohrbach's!
    • View Profile
    • Criseyde's David Selby Site
Selby Audio Clip
« on: January 19, 2002, 07:11:55 PM »
Originally posted by Criseyde on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Forum on January 19, 2002 at 13:11:55:

I've added a short (1:20) Real Audio clip to my site from an appearance David Selby made with Merv Griffin in the 1980's. The picture quality on my source tape wasn't good enough to create a full video clip. In the clip, David discusses his Falcon Crest character, Richard Channing, and his reputation for being ruthless.

You can access the clip by following the link from the What's New section of the main page of my site, listed below.

Criseyde

Dark Shadows Alumni Movies (Includes a DS News page.)

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: Selby Audio Clip
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2002, 11:08:00 PM »
Posted by Anne on January 22, 2002 at 17:08:00:
In Reply to: Selby Audio Clip posted by Criseyde on January 19, 2002 at 13:11:55:

You can access the clip by following the link from the What's New section of the main page of my site, listed below.

Hi,Criseyde thanks for sharing the info on your David Selby video clip!! Wish that i could of met him last yr In NYC but couldn't!! I felt so bad about it too!! Also viewed some of the others that you've done also and really enjoyed watching them!!! The man gets sexier and more goregous everytime i see him YUMMY!!!
Again thanks for everything and your help as well. I hope that school is going well for you too. God Bless and take care of yourself !!! Let me know if you get David Selby for one of your teachers!!!
Love Anne
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow