Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0709  (Read 2930 times)

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #0709
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 05:08:56 AM »
Maybe Barnabas knows something on the subject that we don't, about these precise circumstances.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Roland

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2009, 05:02:18 AM »
It strikes me that Dirk addresses Quentin in rather a contemptuous manner for a subservient to his superior ("hey, what are you doing down here?"). 

Moreover, why is Barnabas so eager to jump into all this mess involving the will when he has no idea of how he might be affecting history with his actions?  You'd think he'd be more restrained and willing to play the part of the dispassionate observer, at least until he'd gotten a better lay of the land and figured out what he should do to bring about the desired result for what was happening "back" in 1969.

Offline Pansity

• Senior Poster
  • Who's Sorry Now?
    • View Profile
    • Jeannie's David Selby Site
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 12:56:11 AM »
Good catch on Dirk and Quentin.  My guess is that Quentin is held in such contempt by those in power in the family that Dirk feels he can get away with it.

Barnabas and his time meddling.  It's an onrunning sore point with me.  Doesn't he even CONSIDER that things he changes could change everything he is trying to REPAIR?  [8311] [homework]  Don't even get me started on the 101 reasons Barnabas needs to study the Prime Directive....

Jeannie

My David Selby Fansite (performance & book reviews): http://jwmediafanfiction.com/jeanniesdavidselbysite

My Dark Shadows Fest Pictures site:
http://jwmediafanfiction.com/dsfestpics