Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0713  (Read 3411 times)

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
Re: Discuss - Ep #0713
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 02:00:57 PM »
I gots to get back into the watching proeject!  I really miss it~
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 12:32:15 PM »
I am extremely behind on The Watching Project! [snow_embarrassed] I intend to catch up eventually. [snow_rolleyes] I hope I'll be able to do it before the schedule gets back to normal.   [snow_silly] Thanks to TPTB for slowing it down for a while. [clap2]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 06:15:45 PM »
No worries, EmeraldRose.  The slowing down helped me out too.  It took a while for me to catch up on the week's eps leading to the start of 1897 since I stopped watching completely during the holidays.

I just wish more people could participate in the discussions.  Why should only 10 or 15 of us have all the fun?  [snow_happy]

Offline Pansity

• Senior Poster
  • Who's Sorry Now?
    • View Profile
    • Jeannie's David Selby Site
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2009, 01:25:29 AM »
Helped me out bigtime as well.  Until I read the latest Watching Project schedule, I'd no idea it was going slower than normal.  It was only my vacation, and the fact that tourist things tended to close early, giving me time to play with the dvds on the laptop, that enabled me to even get this far. If I'd been farther behind, I might not have caught up till 1897 was over.  [sad5]

I've been trying to contaminate people <nudges Julianka7>.  But it's so HARD to only watch ONE episode.  DS is best watched like Lay's potato chips " Bet you can't watch just one!"

Jeannie

My David Selby Fansite (performance & book reviews): http://jwmediafanfiction.com/jeanniesdavidselbysite

My Dark Shadows Fest Pictures site:
http://jwmediafanfiction.com/dsfestpics

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2009, 02:26:12 AM »
...it's so HARD to only watch ONE episode.  DS is best watched like Lay's potato chips " Bet you can't watch just one!"
That's right, Jeannie! I agree. [bigok] I don't have the discipline to just watch one episode at a time. [snow_wink]

But the watching is only part of the problem. [snow_undecided] It takes me a long time for me to write a post about an episode. Sometimes, late at night, especially, I just get too tired to be able to write after reading the robservation and previous posts to refresh my memory about the episode. [snow_sleep]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Pansity

• Senior Poster
  • Who's Sorry Now?
    • View Profile
    • Jeannie's David Selby Site
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2009, 03:32:54 AM »
Hi Sally:

[wavey]  Don't know if I will have time to try to do an ep tonight, so it may not be till tomorrow or the next day I try out the one episode only experiment.  [snow_cheesy]

Wow, you're ambitious, reading the Robservations and all the previous posts before watching and commenting.  I just wing it, watch the episode and comment as it's playing.  Sometimes takes a good while, as I tend to pause it while I go off on a tangent on here <G>

I know what you mean about it being hard to write sometimes.  That's why I tend to come and go a bit:  I do a LOT of writing at work. (we don't even talk about the rewriting I often have to do of other people's information for reports. My pet peeve is MSWs who managed to get a degree without basic analysis and writing skills! [nuts]  [scrdy]  [82b5] ) Sometimes when I come home the brain is too fried to want to deal with anything more intellectually challenging than a mindless game on Facebook.  [snow_blush]

Jeannie

My David Selby Fansite (performance & book reviews): http://jwmediafanfiction.com/jeanniesdavidselbysite

My Dark Shadows Fest Pictures site:
http://jwmediafanfiction.com/dsfestpics