Author Topic: Password  (Read 682 times)

Cassandra's Evil Dress

Password
« on: June 20, 2002, 08:59:59 PM »
Hi! I registed as Evilbutterflydress (In memory of Cassandra's dress) and am an AOL user who hasn't gotten my password. Can you please email my password to JoJanet38@aol.com?

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Password
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2002, 10:28:42 PM »
I'm sorry, but we don't have a registration under that name. But even if we did, I wouldn't be able to e-mail you your password. :( AOL doesn't accept e-mail from the forum so AOL users must create a new e-mail address at a Web site such as Hotmail or Yahoo. This is all carefully explained in the Help files under "Registering a User Name If You Subscribe To AOL" and on Current Talk in the topic "OT Registration".

I hope to see you on the forum once you get everything set up on your end. [thumb]

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: Password
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2002, 05:25:10 PM »
Wow, Evil Butterfly Dress, I hope you make it!  You're one of the chosen few to really "get" just why Cassandra's nightmare butterfly peignoir RULES.

I have a tale in mind about that dress, btw ... perhaps this Summer I'll finally write it.  It is something that needs to be written during the Summer ... Cassandra feels like a creature of Summer to me.  Capricious, glamorous, dazzling ... and ruthlessly cruel.

Gothick