Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0671  (Read 2714 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0671
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2008, 05:42:29 AM »
As RobinV described (below), Chris didn't react until Amy described what she was looking at, and he denied seeing it too, so no, he didn't see what Amy saw.  And in #674, [spoiler]we learn that Chris isn't very good at hiding his reaction to seeing it himself.[/spoiler]

Chris says they should thank Carolyn for that. My pleasure, she assures them. Amy's eyes suddenly widen--she spots a star on Carolyn's face.
Noting the little girl's frightened expression, Carolyn asks if she said something wrong. Amy asks her if she's going away. Of course not, replies Carolyn. I see a star on your face, says Amy. Chris is horrified. I only saw it on one other person's face--my cousin, Joe, says Amy fearfully--and now he's gone away--I hope it doesn't mean you're going away, too, Carolyn!

Chris holds Amy in a comforting embrace as Carolyn examines her face in the mirror and tells them there's no star on my face. It was there, insists Amy, as it had been on Joe's. Chris says he didn't see anything. Carolyn wonders, then, why Amy did. Amy apologizes for upsetting her. Carolyn assures her she's only baffled--perhaps Amy has ESP--run away and play, she urges the child, I want to speak to Chris. Amy leaves. Carolyn tells Chris she sometimes finds his little sister's behavior very strange.

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2008, 06:05:35 AM »
4 inches?  That isn't high heels, that's skyscraper heels!

Well  I guess I like skyscraper heels then.  You just have to have a nake to walk in them.  Some people can't. I was a professional female impersonater from  1998-2004 and I loved them!  This is something I have been reluctant to share as there are still stigma's attached but what the hell, I am over it! If anyone wants to see me in action go to my webpage, I just added it! :)
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2008, 06:54:27 AM »
You'll need to add a website title your Forum Profile Information to have the site link show up in your Profile.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 07:16:50 AM »
I'm back from looking at your photos (a perk of being an admin), and Taeylor, you are beautiful!!!!

(What do you suppose Lydia would think of 5 or 6 inch heels?  [hall2_cheesy])

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2008, 12:57:58 AM »
I knew a guy in college who wore 6" platforms, I think it was.  He was already almost 6' I think... I asked him why he wore the shoes and he just said, well, I want to be six and a half feet!  I like what you could get away with then...
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2008, 11:50:41 AM »
(What do you suppose Lydia would think of 5 or 6 inch heels?)
Oh, come on, you know what I think of them.  Diabolos designed them and put Nicholas Blair in charge of production.