Author Topic: Jean Graham's Fanfic/AOL Hometown  (Read 1008 times)

Offline The Doctor and K9

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Jean Graham's Fanfic/AOL Hometown
« on: October 25, 2008, 02:55:18 PM »
I'd like to give a heads up to all interested parties that AOL Hometown will be shutting down after Halloween.  Jean Graham, a fantastic writer, has a great deal of fanfic up there.  Long time readers of TWODS, ITOH, and others will remember her work.  In addition to DS, you'll find Classic Trek, Forever Knight, Galactica, Blake's & etc.  The last time I spoke to her (ie via email) she siad that she was planning to move, but could not be sure how long it would take to get all of her material up. I whole-heartedly recommend her work and the price is right.  http://members.aol.com/jeanb7/

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Jean Graham's Fanfic/AOL Hometown
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 05:52:16 AM »
I'm happy to report that Jean Graham has moved to her new page.  I'm pleasantly surprised because she indicated in an email that it might be some time before she got her work online.  Any one interested in reading her stories can do so at http://jeangraham.150m.com/

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 06:54:10 AM »
Cool.  I can't peruse everything I'd like, the eyes are agin' me it seems, but she does a wide variety of fanfic it seems, and anyone trying to keep the flame of Blake's Seven alive is okay in my book.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 01:10:14 PM »
trying to keep the flame of Blake's Seven alive is okay in my book.

Agreed.  I loved the Blake's Seven audio drama done by the Sci Fi CHannel UK, but I'm getting tired of waiting for the second season.  I'm wondering if it's even going to happen now.

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 05:47:42 PM »
Jeannie let me reproduce one of her stories for my zine The Lara Zine.  Excellent story.  I have read her wonderful fan fiction for years. 
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/