Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0649  (Read 2779 times)

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0649
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2008, 06:45:32 AM »
It is so amazing everything that happens at Collinwood.  The tumble was great,   

[spoiler] If you watch the What's My Line tape, AS does a stunt of falling out of a car dressed llike a woman. I wonder what type of insurance the show (DS) had? [/spoiler]

It is great they way they spaced the M Findley all through out the day. Julia and Liz, just talking on the couch like a regular Soap Opera.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2008, 03:33:42 AM »
Ooh! I just love Mme. Findlay's fall! So exciting! Grayson and Joan had their best screams! One of the few scenes I remember from when I first watched the show as a 13 1/2 year old girl. So scary!  [hall_shocked] One thing that surprised me about this episode, was that this was not a Friday cliffhanger! It should have been!  [devil2]

I liked how they cut back and forth between Mme. Findlay, Elizabeth and Julia, Julia and Chris, and Chris and Joe. It was thrilling to watch. This is a wonderful Soap Opera device.  [hall_wink]

I agree that the skeleton with Mme. Findlay's wig in the mirror was rather humorous! It was a great scene, though. In fact, all the scenes when she was stuck in the room with Quentin were just thrilling! Very scary.  [BOO] Indeed, it sure seems like she was out of her league with Quentin's spirit.  [8_1_1]

Well, now Chris knew that he would be attacking Joe. [Wolfie] Chris had a good idea when he asked Julia for sleep medication. [ideag] [spoiler]Too bad it didn't work. I guess the Werewolf was immune to the effects of sleeping pills.  [hall_rolleyes][/spoiler]

----- Sally -----
[coolg] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline JWGucciEnvy

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Soap Opera Saga
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2008, 04:39:09 AM »
I bet Julia thought that Chris was a drug addict and/or wanted to overdose. However, Julia is a drug pusher. LOL [hall2_grin]

So two people fall down the stairs in matter of days. I liked Madame Findlay, why did they have to killed her off so soon. I think a scene with her and Julia would have been priceless.

Sometimes, I feel like Chirs isn't evern prepare to become a werewolf. Doesn't this happen to him monthly? You would think he would get more of a clue.

Anyway, great show!
I love Soap Operas & Comic Books