Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0629  (Read 843 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0629
« on: September 11, 2008, 07:19:35 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0629
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 08:24:36 PM »
I liked it when the voiceover said that Nicholas's existence was in danger of being snuffed out.  Will Diabolos rub his finger in the flame the way Nicholas enjoys doing with candles?

Finally Nicholas has been driven out into the open!  He was quite frank with Julia today.  And Julia knew that something was up with him - but she couldn't figure out what it was, so she had to go ahead and agree to Nicholas's demand.  I'm wondering what the police are thinking.  I assume that they took the body from Jeff Clark's room to the local morgue (whose proprietor surely received it with open arms, saying, "Funny how I don't get much business here these days - there seems to be a do-it-yourself movement afoot").  Then Nicholas stole the body, with the greatest of ease.  And when the morgue-master checked later ("I just have to take another look - it's so exciting to have a corpse in the place!") it was gone!  ("I knew it was too good to be true.")  So the poor crestfallen morgue-master would have told the police that he had lost the body (whereupon the police might start thinking about out-sourcing their morgue needs to India) and the police would have told the District Attorney that the case against Jeff Clark had just gotten a whole lot weaker, or, in any case, weirder.

Diabolos says nobody wants to be in his domain.  Does that ever bother Diabolos?  Time and time again he throws a party and suddenly everybody's got other plans for that night.

Two costume notes: Did Diabolos's robe get recycled for Peter or Haza?  And I hate that drop-waist brown dress on Julia.

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 07:35:04 AM »
OOH! This was an exciting episode! [ghost_shocked] Nicholas sure was in deep trouble! Diabolos' voice sure was scary. [shkdg] Nicholas wanted to stay on earth without his powers and be with Maggie. How touching! He really did fall in love with her! [love3]

Nicholas was so desperate, he was forced to tell Julia the truth. [ghost_undecided] Then, when Julia protested, saying it was monstrous, he threatened to kill Adam - and Barnabas.  [ghost_shocked] I agree, Julia and Nicholas had great chemistry together. [ghost_wink]

It was sweet of Elizabeth to ask Julia about Barnabas and tell her that he was "loved". It was nice to hear. [ghost_smiley]

----- Sally -----
[coolg] [hippy2]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 02:55:20 PM »
Oh, I just loved the confrontation between Nicholas and Julia. It must have given Julia a great deal of satisfaction that he's finally coming out into the open. She showed a lot of guts too, refusing to give in to him, at least until he threatened Barnabas and Adam. Barnabas was Julia's Achilles Heel, and Nicholas knew it.

Diabolos sure gave Nicholas a real smackdown. Then again, Nicholas earned it by neglecting Adam and Eve and concentrating on Maggie.

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 10:45:30 PM »
Nicholas looks all to human. Julia picks up on it too. I like her dress, it is so much better than some of the dresses that they gave her.

Julia only makes the deal because of Barnabas.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline JWGucciEnvy

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Soap Opera Saga
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 04:25:19 AM »
I actually liked that dress on her. I actually thought to myself, for some reason I liked that dress...lol

Anyway the insanity of DS continues. I was shocked to hear the word SATAN.

I want Nicholas to be OK. I don't want him to live in hell.... [devil2]
I love Soap Operas & Comic Books