Author Topic: Some Fest pictures posted to my website  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Pansity

• Senior Poster
  • Who's Sorry Now?
    • View Profile
    • Jeannie's David Selby Site
Some Fest pictures posted to my website
« on: August 17, 2008, 10:48:28 PM »
Thought this might be the best place to announce that I have updated my DS Festpictures site with some Burbank pictures.

This is only a first installment; the bulk of my pics were taken with my roomie's digital,as  hers had a FAR better zoom than my point and shoot digital, and the old SLR with megazoom is getting harder and harder for me to use with my injuries. So, my apologies in advance that some of the shots are not what they should be.  However,I do have decent shots of Mr.Frid, and a lot of Robert Cobert which came out well. When I get the disk with the rest of the shots, I will be posting an update notice.

FYI at the same URL you will find pictures from Fests dating back to2003,as well as avaliable light shots of many of the plays such as Return to Collinwood and The House. I also posted after play photos and a review of Lara Parker in Mrs. Scrooge in NYC this past December.

The url for that site is: http://mediafanfiction.tripod.com/dsfestpics/index.html

I also do a fansite dedicated to reviews of David Selby's various works. I'm a bit behind on that at the moment, but the review of Lincoln's Better Angel is up. I hope that this will shortly be followed by completed versions of some of the reviews currently in progress.  The home page is at: http://mediafanfiction.tripod.com/jeanniesdavidselbysite/

Not sure if I am unnecessarily duplicating here,but both the URLs are both in my signature below. (Sorry, but although I've had the sites for a while, I'm new to advertising them this way.)

Jeannie

My David Selby Fansite (performance & book reviews): http://jwmediafanfiction.com/jeanniesdavidselbysite

My Dark Shadows Fest Pictures site:
http://jwmediafanfiction.com/dsfestpics

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
Re: Some Fest pictures posted to my website
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 11:06:44 PM »
Thank you for sharing!!!
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline Breebell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 12:18:24 AM »

Wow!!!  Thank you!  I feel like it's Christmas morning.
My eyes popped out of my head when I saw your David Selby section, I am so digging on it right now.   [ghost_smiley]

Nice pics too!

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 12:23:33 AM »
Nice pics!

Not sure if I am unnecessarily duplicating here,but both the URLs are both in my signature below. (Sorry, but although I've had the sites for a while, I'm new to advertising them this way.)

It's fine, but for updates you can refer to the URL in your sig or possibly the main topic.

Offline Julianka7

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • Collinwood casts a long shadow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 09:11:31 AM »
This is great! I enjoyed looking at all the fest pictures thru the years.
And will be back to read and see more.

Offline bluefielder

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 12:54:27 AM »
Great shots!  Especially of Lyndhurst.