Author Topic: OT: Peter Mac on Off Braodway  (Read 1056 times)

Offline LdyAnne

• Full Poster
  • DS fan since 1967- run home from school kid
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
OT: Peter Mac on Off Braodway
« on: August 08, 2008, 03:38:29 AM »
Wanted to share with all that our own Peter Mac of the eastern branch of the Collinwood players is taking his show to off Broadway.
His play Judy and Me is officially moving Off-Broadway for an open ended run this coming fall. Previews will begin on October 7th and the shows official opening night will be on October 19th,for  eight shows a week .  For those of you who saw the sold out limited engagement in June almost all of the Original cast will be returning for the run. The show is booked into St. Lukes Theatre on West 46th street on Restaurant row in the heart of Time Square.  The theatre has housed many Off-Broadway hits such as Tony and Tina's Wedding, Late Night Catechism and Nunsense. 

Peter received headline coverage yesterday on Playbill online.  To View the article visit the following Link http://www.playbill.com/news/article/120163.html

If you are in the NYC area please go see the play you will be glad you did.

LdyAnne

Offline Angelique Wins

• Full Poster
  • Angelique wins!
    • View Profile
    • Hey!  It's My Dark Shadows Website!
Re: OT: Peter Mac on Off Braodway
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 04:14:48 AM »
Oh LdyAnne!  Thank you so much for posting this!!!! [wavey]  I'm so excited for Peter and John! [cheer]  Wish I could be there to see the play, but I'm a California girl with empty pockets.
Here's to a great opening [92c5] and a long run!!! [beer]
Come on, everybody, DS Wave for Peter's play!!! [thewave]

Judy (but not THE Judy, LOL!  Although I HAVE been known to sing a song or two...namely the Dark Shadows Anthem and Dear Angelique!  [sing2] )
[9366]
**For the record...just in case you're wondering how it all turns out---Angelique wins.  [9366]

And if you want to know just how that's possible...then check out my DS fan fiction!
                         [read3]
http://www.codelphia.com/angeliquewins/tableocontents.html

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 02:58:29 AM »
Bravo and congratulations, Peter!  [thewave]

ProfStokes

Offline Phil

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 05:57:35 AM »
Does Peter post here? I enjoyed sitting in the lobby at 3am listening to him improv songs to Lara Parker. Congrats to him and his.
"It's not Star Trek, there's not a convention every week. If I miss this, it's a three year dry spell." - Patton Oswalt on DS

Offline LdyAnne

• Full Poster
  • DS fan since 1967- run home from school kid
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 06:56:48 AM »
Does Peter post here? I enjoyed sitting in the lobby at 3am listening to him improv songs to Lara Parker. Congrats to him and his.

Peter doesn't but John does.