Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0602  (Read 1136 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0602
« on: August 05, 2008, 06:17:01 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0602
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 11:23:04 AM »
Once upon a time, Angelique wanted Barnabas to come to her of his own free will, and she was willing to destroy many lives to achieve that end.  Now she's thrilled at the thought of having him in her vampire power.  She does not improve with age.

Nicholas is running a three-ring circus these days - Adam, Eve, and Angelique.  I've got an image in my mind of him in a chariot, standing up and cracking the whip on the three wild horses harnessed to it.  That reminds me, Nicholas was doing lots of friendly man-to-man slapping today - slapping Jeff Clark twice with his gloves as he suggested a boys night out, and slapping Adam for some reason or other.  It was just a little bit weird.

Adam should be starting to get nervous about what he's gotten himself into.  Nicholas has shown that his powers aren't anything run-of-the-mill, and Nicholas has also assured Adam that Angelique is nothing to sneeze at, either.  And Eve, the mate who was made just for Adam, shows considerably less sympathy for him than Carolyn ever did.  But Adam's just a kid, so he's not about to run home to Barnabas and say, "Daddy, I think I made a boo-boo."

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 12:08:23 AM »
Nicholas really should have realized the Pandora's Box he has opened by giving Angelique permission to go after Barnabas. Once Angelique gets a taste of him, she ain't gonna let anyone, not even her 'master' telling her when or even if she can see him again.

I don't understand Jeff's attitude towards Nicholas. He was so suspicious of him the night Vicki was wandering through the woods under Nicholas' spell and when he found Nicholas' button in Vicki's hand and noticed he had a button missing. But I guess maybe Nicholas might have erased Jeff's suspicion of him as well the memory of Angelique.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 12:17:40 AM »
Nicholas really should have realized the Pandora's Box he has opened by giving Angelique permission to go after Barnabas. Once Angelique gets a taste of him, she ain't gonna let anyone, not even her 'master' telling her when or even if she can see him again.
Yes, the "You need him as much as he needs you" bit is going to become especially meaningful, isn't it?

I don't understand Jeff's attitude towards Nicholas. He was so suspicious of him the night Vicki was wandering through the woods under Nicholas' spell and when he found Nicholas' button in Vicki's hand and noticed he had a button missing. But I guess maybe Nicholas might have erased Jeff's suspicion of him as well the memory of Angelique.
Gosh, I had forgotten all about that!  And I don't think the suspicion would be erased unless it were done explicitly.  Strange.  But then, that's Jeff for you: unstable.

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 12:37:08 AM »
Nicholas is already starting to lose control. Angelique was where she wasn't supposed to be. He should be thankful that Adam told him that Angelique was gone.

Angeliques wishes have always been her demise. When she goes after Barnabas it doesn't turn out well when will she ever learn. Barnabas is Angeliques' Achilles Heal, It always shows her softer side and she doesn't think things through.

Maggie Nicholas' weakness, just may also do him in.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 07:14:51 AM »
I loved it when Adam started barking orders at Nicholas! [clap] Too bad Nicholas put him in his place. [ghost_sad]  But Nicholas was so powerful, Adam was no match for him, anyway. [winkg] It was great when Nicholas showed Adam just what Angelique was doing in the Magic Mirror. I also enjoyed it when Nicholas suddenly appeared in Jeff's room to stop Angelique and hypnotize Jeff into forgetting everything. Nicholas was so cool when he hypnotized people. [ghost_cheesy] I cheered for joy when Adam threw Eve into the basement and "put her in her place". [cheer] Too bad if she was frightened! For once, I liked Adam being forceful - Eve deserved it! [ghost_smiley]

----- Sally -----
[coolg] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline JWGucciEnvy

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Soap Opera Saga
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 05:29:48 AM »
I 've never realized but Nicholas does do a lot of slapping with his gloves. But I can't help but to love him...
I love Soap Operas & Comic Books