Author Topic: video for sale from festival in burbank  (Read 834 times)

Offline joe integlia

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • joes gallery of DS photos
video for sale from festival in burbank
« on: July 30, 2008, 09:06:57 AM »
I have the first volume available now from the burbank festival. the second volume to be released soon. Volume #1 has a running time of a whopping 5 hours and that only covers half of the convention! Volume #1 will be divided into two, 2.5 hour long dvds or two t-160 vhs tapes. Even with that long run time i didnt include everything. I recorded Robert Cobert at 2 other conventions so i skipped that this time as well as sy tomashoff. also deleted a lot of the David Selby presentation since everyone seems to consider it too political. i included what i uploaded on youtube plus the q+a that followed. I DID include D.S Memories with MARIE WALLACE, JOHN KARLEN, KATHRYN LEIGH SCOTT, LARA PARKER + JONATHAN FRID as well as the skit, "CURTAINS" and KARLEN opening the coffin. I also am creating a new website that will include pictures from the festival. It now contains ordering information for the video. please visit.

http://dsfest2008.bravehost.com/

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: video for sale from festival in burbank
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 01:58:35 AM »
I'm glad you gave this its own topic on the board.  But we'd appreciate that cross posting be avoided.  Thanks!

Offline joe integlia

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • joes gallery of DS photos
video for sale from festival in burbank
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 07:51:02 AM »
2 volumes of video are now available. details(and some more photos)are on my 2008 festival website.

http://dsfest2008.bravehost.com

i gave details about volume #1 in a previous post. volume# 2 contains the cast reunion, the skit "Another Day At Collinwood" with guest star Lara Parker, Q+A with Chris Pennock, D.S. memories with Jerry Lacy, the unproduced 1968 episode presentation and portions of Jonathan Frid's "Assortment Of Stage Events". I did NOT include Frid falling off his chair or the videos shown during Frid's presentation since they are available on dvd from Nancy Kersey. Also did not include the entire costume gala but did include some outstanding hi-lites including our own prof stokes+victoria winters songs and some others.