Author Topic: Barnabas and Julia....better as friends or enemies?  (Read 5573 times)

Offline Willie Loomis

• Senior Poster
  • willie rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Barnabas and Julia....better as friends or enemies?
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2008, 06:18:22 PM »
Barnabas commented sarcastically on her attraction to him back in the vampire days when he was still semi-throttling her.   It was really our first indication of it.  That certainly came out of nowhere....

perhaps <--- [ghost_grin], julia enjoyed being throttled by Barnabas, because i think that he started her on her masochistic relationship with him.   it branched out to other people throttling her and choking her.....thus her gravely voice.

where she originally starte dout as work partners with him, she grew to love him, beign sparked by his affections for sniki viki.   from there it was an uphill battle for his attentions.

i still say, they should have remained a non-couple.   sex and relationship problem would have complicated their holmes and watson teamwork and friendship.

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2008, 01:12:57 AM »
oh they could've had ONE great sex scene a la Moonlighting where Julia finally slapped HIM and then furniture got thrown, broken and trampled upon amidst clothing being torn.. and then to follow my Maddie & David comparison--it all went downhill. . . [ghost_tongue]
Julia99

Offline Willie Loomis

• Senior Poster
  • willie rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2008, 04:55:45 PM »
oh they could've had ONE great sex scene a la Moonlighting where Julia finally slapped HIM and then furniture got thrown, broken and trampled upon amidst clothing being torn.. and then to follow my Maddie & David comparison--it all went downhill. . . [ghost_tongue]

also, as in Who's the boss, as soon as they gave in, it was down hill for the show.   because these shows (and DS included) was about the SEXUAL TENSION between them, once that's over, then it's eh.   

ah, well.

[ghost_grin]  wow:  MOONLIGHTING.  now, that was a show!     funny, dramatic and enjoyable.   those two had good chemistry.