Author Topic: Question for Trivia Buffs  (Read 1591 times)

Offline rainingwolf

• Full Poster
  • Not all wolves are werewolves!
    • View Profile
    • MySpace Page
Question for Trivia Buffs
« on: January 17, 2008, 01:13:11 AM »
Just curious--in the beginning episodes of DS, Josette appears several times-emerging from the portrait and once on the steps of Collinwood
to tell David to go help the psychologist in the drawing room. I can't find anywhere who played that part. She is not listedi n the cast, and so far I've not found her in the history books. Anyone know the answer to this mystery?
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History..."

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Question for Trivia Buffs
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 01:50:09 AM »
The Lovely And Talented Kathryn Leigh Scott played Josette's ghost quite a few times, but I don't know if it was all the time.

Gerard

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 02:26:20 AM »
in the beginning episodes of DS, Josette appears several times-emerging from the portrait and once on the steps of Collinwood to tell David to go help the psychologist in the drawing room.

KLS played Josette emerging from the portrait, and Rosemary McNamara played her ghost in the episode where she sends David to save Dr. Guthrie as well as a couple of other times earlier in the Laura story.

Offline rainingwolf

• Full Poster
  • Not all wolves are werewolves!
    • View Profile
    • MySpace Page
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 10:30:41 PM »
KLS played Josette emerging from the portrait, and Rosemary McNamara played her ghost in the episode where she sends David to save Dr. Guthrie as well as a couple of other times earlier in the Laura story.

[clap2]  Thank you! I knew someone here  would have he answer!
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History..."

Offline proudhug

• !!! "Leo" Spotter !!!
  • Junior Poster
  • It's endless ENDLESS!!
    • View Profile
    • CollinWiki
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 06:08:52 AM »
Is there a book or website that cites this information?  I'd be interested in knowing which actress played the role in each specific episode.  As well as all the other "stand-in" roles on the show.
Help us create the ultimate  Dark Shadows EncyclopediaLearn everything there is to know about the world of Dark Shadows at the CollinWiki!

http://darkshadows.wikicities.com

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 06:05:32 AM »
Is there a book or website that cites this information?  I'd be interested in knowing which actress played the role in each specific episode.  As well as all the other "stand-in" roles on the show.

There are sites that list the actors appearing in each episode, but as for the uncredited roles, the information is available on the web (here, for example), but not always by episode number and probably not without using a Search feature.