Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
General Discussions
-
Current Talk '26 I
-
Current Talk Archive
-
Current Talk '02 I
(Moderator:
Midnite
)
One the First Day of Existence. . .
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: One the First Day of Existence. . . (Read 2409 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Julia99
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
Senior Poster
Posts: 2020
Karma: +272/-722
My Fans are Legion
One the First Day of Existence. . .
«
on:
May 22, 2002, 05:27:12 PM »
(sing folks .. 12 days of Xmas theme)
On the First Day of Existence, I nearly strangled Mommie. . la la la lalala
Logged
Julia99
jennifer
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
DSF God
Posts: 2784
Karma: +541/-615
Gender:
we'll always love you Don!
Re: One the First Day of Existence. . .
«
Reply #1 on:
May 22, 2002, 10:01:58 PM »
Haha J99
;Dbut have to say that the scenes wityh Willie and "baby" Adam are priceless!
jennifer
Logged
we are the champions!!!!
2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV
Craig_Slocum
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
Muted
Senior Poster
Posts: 918
Karma: +9/-50
Gender:
Cute Craig
Re: One the First Day of Existence. . .
«
Reply #2 on:
May 22, 2002, 10:47:41 PM »
On the Second Day Of Existence, I met crazy Willie Loomis and gave him such a fright.. la la la la la la
Logged
Cheryl,
Craig Slocum's #1 Fan
Cassandra
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
Senior Poster
Posts: 2239
Karma: +152/-322
Gender:
I love DS!
Re: One the First Day of Existence. . .
«
Reply #3 on:
May 27, 2002, 10:20:02 AM »
On the third day of existence I said my first words:
B aaa rrr nnn aaa bbaasss.......
Logged
"Calamity Jane"
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
General Discussions
-
Current Talk '26 I
-
Current Talk Archive
-
Current Talk '02 I
(Moderator:
Midnite
)
One the First Day of Existence. . .
Home
Button one
button two
button three