Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
-
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '07 II
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
Happy Birthday, Josette!
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Happy Birthday, Josette! (Read 3630 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Midnite
Exec Moderator /
Administrator
SENIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 10809
Karma: +717/-5391
Gender:
Happy Birthday, Josette!
«
on:
September 15, 2007, 05:13:56 PM »
Josette,
Here's wishing your special day shines bright with love and happiness.
Happy Birthday!
Logged
Minja
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
Full Poster
Posts: 528
Karma: +1978/-2064
Gender:
Re: Happy Birthday, Josette!
«
Reply #1 on:
September 16, 2007, 04:32:51 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSETTE!!!
Always, Minja
Logged
Because I knew you, I have been changed for good.
-From the song "For Good" from "Wicked"
ProfStokes
* Ingenious Intellect *
Senior Poster
Posts: 2316
Karma: +74/-1563
Gender:
Re: Happy Birthday, Josette!
«
Reply #2 on:
September 16, 2007, 07:22:44 AM »
I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Josette!
ProfStokes
Logged
Josette
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
NEW ASCENDANT
Posts: 4686
Karma: +76/-3579
Gender:
Re: Happy Birthday, Josette!
«
Reply #3 on:
September 16, 2007, 07:31:05 AM »
Thank you for the birthday wishes!! I didn't do anything too special, but had a nice day.
Logged
Josette
EmeraldRose
Senior Poster
Posts: 1587
Karma: +15965/-26143
Gender:
I Love DS!
Re: Happy Birthday, Josette!
«
Reply #4 on:
September 16, 2007, 08:11:18 AM »
Happy Belated Birthday, Josette! I hope you had a wonderful day!
----- Sally -----
Logged
----- Sally -----
Julianka7
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
Senior Poster
Posts: 869
Karma: +655/-1274
Gender:
Collinwood casts a long shadow.
Re: Happy Birthday, Josette!
«
Reply #5 on:
September 17, 2007, 02:17:52 AM »
Happy Birthday Josette
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
-
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '07 II
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
Happy Birthday, Josette!
Home
Button one
button two
button three