Author Topic: Your own dream curse  (Read 2312 times)

Offline Daphne

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
Re: Your own dream curse
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2002, 12:02:08 AM »
WOW how sad!! You all have such sad dreams!!!  :'( I've never had a recurring nightmare or dream. I don't sleep enough 2 dream, I think, lol! Although when I saw Halloween I was afraid of Michael Meyers for the first few.....ummmm *cough* years......LOL I still am. That and Rosemary's Baby just seemed 2 really really freak me out.  :o But I've never had nightmares about them, just vivid daydreams......yeeechk
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^

Offline Dawn

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2002, 05:21:49 AM »
My reoccuring dream (not frequent) always revolves around tornados in some fashion.  I won't call it a nightmare, I've lived through two of them and THAT'S the nightmare.  The dreams always take a different format, but the outcome is always a positive one.  Thank heavens.  Still, I could live without the dreams or the reality.  Dawn
To live in hearts we leave behind, is not to die.

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2002, 05:27:44 PM »
WOW how sad!! You all have such sad dreams!!!  :'( I've never had a recurring nightmare or dream. I don't sleep enough 2 dream, I think, lol! Although when I saw Halloween I was afraid of Michael Meyers for the first few.....ummmm *cough* years......LOL I still am. That and Rosemary's Baby just seemed 2 really really freak me out.  :o But I've never had nightmares about them, just vivid daydreams......yeeechk

Daphne
Psycho had that effect on me when i was a teenager
that shower scene! :o  It was far more frightening in
B/w too!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2002, 07:06:31 PM »
Jennifer admitted:
Psycho had that effect on me when i was a teenager
that shower scene!   It was far more frightening in  
B/w too!

Oooooo yeah that freaked me out too! idk y my favorite movies are all the ones that scare me, but ...... hehe it's the adrenaline rush or something.  ::) In B&W it's really kewl, but in color I liked it, 2, because the bathroom was like STARK WHITE and soooo spotless, and then the camera would pan left/right and you'd see this huuuuuge pile of lifeless, dark red blood, and this evilly smiling Norman Bates....ooooooooooooooo creepy!!!!
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^