Author Topic: Today's Eps/Robservations  (Read 483 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Today's Eps/Robservations
« on: May 22, 2007, 08:38:49 PM »
There's a beautiful screen grab with Maggie & Joe.

Didn't there used to be the option, if you wanted to know more about an ep, the link would take you to Robservations Ep XYZ? (or, is this more FDSMS)?

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Today's Eps/Robservations
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 08:53:45 PM »
The History box hasn't been added to any of the themes yet.  :(  Hopefully soon. But until then the easiest thing to do is to go to the Robservations board and enter the episode number in the search box in the header.

And speaking of Robservations, just prior to the upgrade to SMF 1.1.2, I rewrote the entire messages database, putting everything in chronolgical order (our upgrade to YaBB SE from YaBB SP hadn't done that  >:() so Robservations and all the other boards created prior to February 17, 2003 are no longer in disarray when it comes to the way topics are sorted. They're all sorted by last post now - though even that can be changed by clicking on the Subject, Started by, Replies, Views and Last post links at the top of each board.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Today's Eps/Robservations
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 04:23:24 AM »
I just realized that I forgot to add that capture to this topic so people would still know what's being talked about.  :-[

1968: Ep #497 - Joe is angered that Maggie intends to keep the earrings.