Author Topic: Marie Wallace visits Dark Shadows Forums  (Read 3453 times)

Offline Jackie

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dark_Shadows_Original_Series-1966-71
Re: Marie Wallace visits Dark Shadows Forums
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2007, 06:34:47 AM »
Welcome Marie!!  [wave] [wavey]

It's wonderful that you decided to check out this board and became a member.  I've been to one festival, 2006 Hollywood CA.  I met you at your table for a few minutes and it was such a pleasure.  I also enjoyed your talk on stage.  I hope to see more of your posts.
Robservations & slideshow every week day at
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dark_Shadows_Original_Series/

Offline adamsgirl

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2007, 09:11:54 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Marie! I've had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with you during the past three festivals. You are truly so warm and gracious, and I believe I probably told you a few dozen times how much I enjoyed reading your book. In fact, I devoured it in one sitting, and felt as though I were right there with you, going on auditions and doing shows. You drew me right in.

That said, I'm looking forward to seeing you again this year at the next festival. We are all eagerly awaiting word on that.

Again, welcome!

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2007, 01:00:58 PM »
Wow!  It's GREAT to see you here, Marie! [wave] I have been to the last 4 DS Fests, and enjoyed meeting and talking with you.  I'm the one who was bragging last year about losing almost 100 lbs. with "The Three W's" - Weight Watchers and walking. [cheer] 

My favorite encounter with you was at the Hollywood Fest in 2005 when we chatted for a few minutes while you were waiting for your ride.  It was neat to talk to you, and you were really down-to-earth and just like anyone else. [flower] All the pictures of us that you graciously posed for turned out great!    [bigok]

Welcome! [92c5] I hope you will post here as often as you can. [cheesyg] 

----- Sally -----

[coolg]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2007, 03:37:12 PM »
Well hello, Marie and welcome to the forum! It's great to have a DS star visit and register in the forums. You were great in all your roles, but I especially loved you as Jenny. [hello]

Sad to say I was never able to attend a festival   [sadg], but I do love watching DS on the DVD's....it's like the show never died.

So glad you decided to come and chat with us! Hope you'll do some more! [knockwood]

Offline Sandor

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2007, 04:04:26 AM »
Dear Marie,
I had the pleasure of meeting you at the DS Convention in Anaheim, California a few years ago. You were friendly, warm, vibrant, and it made sense to me why I loved you in all your DS roles. Also enjoyed your witchy India Delaney on "Somerset." But my favorite is a tie: between Jenny and Eve - two such polar opposites, but you played them both perfectly and memorably.
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for all the enjoyment you've given your fans by your verve and nerve as a first-rate actress on Dark Shadows.

-Sandor