Author Topic: Wish List  (Read 2020 times)

Offline dvlvan26

• Full Poster
  • DS is the Greatest Show on Earth!
    • View Profile
Wish List
« on: December 07, 2006, 06:59:44 PM »
It's almost time for Christmas and the characters are writing out their wish list?
Name a character and things that would be on his/her wish list.

Example: Willie Loomis-case of beer, new underwear, shower cleaner, cheese & cracker set, old western movies

dvlvan26, Class of 2007

IluvBarnabas

Re: Wish List
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 11:03:47 PM »
Barnabas-Josette, in the flesh

Angelique-Barnabas' love

Julia-Barnabas' love, a book on how long you should wait before you can reasonably determine someone is really dead

Vicki-the truth about her parents so she can 'finally understand'

Carolyn-a man to whom she can have a long-lasting relationship with and with whom she can live out her years with

Elizabeth-a cruise around the world (she was couped up in Collinwood so long it's time she went out and see more of the world).

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 02:05:50 AM »
I think Willie would wish for electricity and modern plumbing in the Old House.  If he had managed to cross over into PT and see the Loomis/Old House with those modern conveniences, he would've had a kanipschien.  Upon returning to Normal Time, he would have nagged Barnabas back into his coffin permanently.

Gerard

Offline Brandon Collins

• Senior Poster
  • You have a secret, Mr. Collins.
    • View Profile
    • The Rebel
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2006, 12:37:55 AM »
Adam-- An "I Can Read" book.

Stokes-- The secret of Barnabas Collins

Peter Bradford/Jeff Clarke/Ned Stuart/Charles Delaware Tate/Dirk Wilkins-- Some kissing, acting, cuddling, and emotional lessons
Brandon Collins

http://rebellionbegins.blogspot.com

Twitter: @AwesomeBran

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2006, 06:20:30 AM »

The gift that keeps on giving.   Ask anyone who's ever been let in on that one.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Brandon Collins

• Senior Poster
  • You have a secret, Mr. Collins.
    • View Profile
    • The Rebel
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 03:51:53 AM »
The gift that keeps on giving.   Ask anyone who's ever been let in on that one.

Boy is THAT ever true!
Brandon Collins

http://rebellionbegins.blogspot.com

Twitter: @AwesomeBran

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2006, 04:42:26 PM »
Dr. Woodard:  A full set (upper and lower) of needleproof longjohns.
Dr. Lang:  A record player and The Complete Works of Mozart.  Who needs a tape recorder?

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2006, 05:56:33 PM »
Roger-a totally powerless woman for a wife (hey how about a Stepford Wife?)

Offline Pansity

• Senior Poster
  • Who's Sorry Now?
    • View Profile
    • Jeannie's David Selby Site
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 03:39:44 AM »
Roger-a totally powerless woman for a wife (hey how about a Stepford Wife?)

Paging Amanda Harris!  [91a2] [peepwall]

My David Selby Fansite (performance & book reviews): http://jwmediafanfiction.com/jeanniesdavidselbysite

My Dark Shadows Fest Pictures site:
http://jwmediafanfiction.com/dsfestpics

Offline Angelique Wins

• Full Poster
  • Angelique wins!
    • View Profile
    • Hey!  It's My Dark Shadows Website!
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 09:57:28 AM »

Chris Jennings   [flower]  Stock in local health food/exotic plant store, "Collinsprout" for import of more Moonflowers.

Sam Evans   [beer] A drinking buddy  oh, and [spoiler]to not be dead[/spoiler]

Willie Loomis   [Candle]   Large sized versions of those birthday candles that never go out so he doesn't have to spend half the day replacing them.

Sheriff Roy Patterson   [police]  The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth.

EVERYBODY  [8371]   For everybody for ONCE to be nestled all snug in their beds and dreams filled of nothing more frightening than sugarplums.  [ChristmaS15]

Judy
[angl]
**For the record...just in case you're wondering how it all turns out---Angelique wins.  [9366]

And if you want to know just how that's possible...then check out my DS fan fiction!
                         [read3]
http://www.codelphia.com/angeliquewins/tableocontents.html

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 10:19:01 AM »
EVERYBODY  [8371]   For everybody for ONCE to be nestled all snug in their beds and dreams filled of nothing more frightening than sugarplums.

Attack of the Killer Sugarplums?

Offline Pansity

• Senior Poster
  • Who's Sorry Now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2006, 01:20:59 PM »
EVERYBODY  [8371]   For everybody for ONCE to be nestled all snug in their beds and dreams filled of nothing more frightening than sugarplums.

Attack of the Killer Sugarplums?

YIKES!  Makes me think of a incident I so vaguely remmeber that I can't even tell for sure what storyline it was, but want to say 1897.

Some character was scarfing down liquor filled bon bons, and a santimonius prig was taking them to task (Trask?) for it.

ANYONE have a clue where that was from?  It's making me nuts this early in the morning.

My David Selby Fansite (performance & book reviews): http://jwmediafanfiction.com/jeanniesdavidselbysite

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »
You're possibly thinking of 1897 Ep #810, Pansity. However, no one was actually eating the candy - that was just a cover story.

What took place was that the still priggish Charity was actually drinking brandy (shocking - didn't she figure she'd burn in hell for that?! [santa_shocked] [santa_cheesy]) in the drawing room to calm herself over the situation she found herself in after discovering [spoiler]Quentin had killed Tessie Kincaid.[/spoiler]At a knock at the foyer door, she let in Magda, who detected the smell of brandy on Charity's breath, and Charity covered by claiming she was simply having some brandy filled chocolates that were sent to Judith for Christmas. Madga was skeptical, and Charity finally admitted to having "a very small glass" of brandy.  [santa_smiley]

Offline Pansity

• Senior Poster
  • Who's Sorry Now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2007, 07:55:46 PM »
You're possibly thinking of 1897 Ep #810, Pansity. However, no one was actually eating the candy - that was just a cover story.

What took place was that the still priggish Charity was actually drinking brandy (shocking - didn't she figure she'd burn in hell for that?! [santa_shocked] [santa_cheesy]) in the drawing room to calm herself over the situation she found herself in after discovering [spoiler]Quentin had killed Tessie Kincaid.[/spoiler]At a knock at the foyer door, she let in Magda, who detected the smell of brandy on Charity's breath, and Charity covered by claiming she was simply having some brandy filled chocolates that were sent to Judith for Christmas. Madga was skeptical, and Charity finally admitted to having "a very small glass" of brandy.  [santa_smiley]

Thanks for correcting my fuzzy brained memory of this scene, MB -- and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Due to sudden personnel changes at work, I've been doing 60 hour weeks since just after Christmas, getting ready for a records audit next week.   [7385]. First time I've been near the board in weeks --  been coming home from work and SLEEPING  [8371]