Author Topic: FOR SALE: Complete DS Series on VHS  (Read 869 times)

Offline I Ching

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
FOR SALE: Complete DS Series on VHS
« on: November 26, 2006, 10:28:23 PM »
I have for sale the complete Dark Shadows series on VHS tapes.  This includes the original volumes 1-200 (episodes 210-1245) and Collector's Series volumes 1-54 (episodes 1-209).  None of these tapes has ever been viewed or even opened.  They are in their original shrink-wrap.  In fact, all of the tapes, except for volumes 1-8 of the original volumes, are double shrink-wrapped in their 4-pack bundles (volumes 53 and 54 of the Collector's Series are double shiring-wrapped in their 2-pack bundle).  The following volumes will actually have two tapes, as in my ordering them from MPI I wasn't careful enough to check to see which volumes I already had:  volumes 33-36 of the Collector's Series and volumes 57-64 of the original volumes.  BTW, these duplicates are also double shrink-wrapped and have never been viewed.

For an added bonus, I am includeing the following compilation/special VHS tapes:  "Dark Shadows 30th Anniversary Tribute," "The Best of Dark Shadows," and "Scariest Moments from Dark Shadows."  Unlike the series tapes, these three tapes have been opened and viewed, but they are in excellent condition and in their original slip cases.

Below is a photo of the entire set.  I've added 4 closer-up photos in four other posts.

Please PM me or send me an e-mail if you are interested in purchasing this entire set.  As stated in another post, I want to give members and guests of this board the first chance to purchase these tapes.  If I do not have success here, I will offer them on ebay.  I have in mind $3.00 per tape, which would be $762 for the whole set.  I think this is half of the price that MPI charged when they stopped offering the VHS tapes.  The duplicate tapes and compilation/special tapes are included as a free bonus.  There would be an additional shipping fee, which would have to be determined.  All of the tapes would be shipped in two large boxes used by Dell computers to ship laptops.

Again, please contact me if you are interested in these tapes.  It might be your only chance to own the entire Dark Shadows series, without having to pay a whole lot more for the DVD's.
Hexagram # 51 - Chen (symbolizes the decisive moment when change is recognized)

Offline I Ching

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: FOR SALE: Complete DS Series on VHS
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 10:32:56 PM »
Another photo.

Offline I Ching

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 10:43:27 PM »
Really, another photo this time.

Offline I Ching

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 10:46:34 PM »
A fourth photo.

Offline I Ching

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 10:49:19 PM »
The final photo.

BTW, my e-mail address is apollo1117 at hotmail.com.  I replaced the @ with "at" so that the bots won't spam my e-mail address.  Of course, you know what to do to use the correct address.