Poll

Which of these do you consider to be the show's top villian?

Jason McGuire
1 (3.4%)
Gregory Trask
9 (31%)
Aristede
0 (0%)
Gerard Stiles
1 (3.4%)
Count Petofi
11 (37.9%)
Nathan Forbes
0 (0%)
Reverend Trask
3 (10.3%)
Nicholas Blair
4 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Dastardly Villian Poll  (Read 1916 times)

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Dastardly Villian Poll
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2006, 07:02:10 PM »
I voted for Nicholas Blair, because... Hello, the guy worked for Satan! Out of all the villains on that list, he was the only one who could actually say his boss was the devil! >:D
I see your point but, it was between Trask and Blair for me.  The deciding factor boiled down to a kind of twisted honesty that one had over the other; Blair was a true creep but, he was who he was while Trask professed service to one master while actually serving another.  The twit wasn't even capable of being honest with himself.  But, then, he did get what he deserved and, in the process, helped create a very interesting family legacy. Muhahahahahaah!

All in all it's just another brick in the wall. - The Trask Family Motto
[/size][/color]
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Dastardly Villian Poll
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2006, 09:14:54 PM »
1897 spoiler below?

And something interesting for David to take to school for Show and Tell.  I just pictured him dragging the skeleton with him to the bus stop, waiting there with it, on the way to school... doot-de-doo, dum-dee-dum, whistle whistle....

(Yes, I know he had a governess......)

[candle_in_skull] [skull_winks] [female_skull] [candle_in_skull_2] [bonny_hand] [dancing_bones]
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor