Author Topic: Episode #0082  (Read 547 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0082
« on: January 30, 2024, 06:19:57 PM »
 [happy4]



 [4096] [4096] [4096]

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 02:02:35 PM »
Burke:  Hey Lucy I’m Home! 

Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2026, 06:08:54 PM »
 [pointing-up]  Clever announcement!!

 [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy]  [thumb]

[dancing_trio] [dancing_trio] [dancing_trio]

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2026, 03:42:42 AM »
Hehe thanks ^_^ MB
And reading it now I can imagine Burke asking what Fred’s doing here  [ghost_wink] [ghost_cheesy]
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline B.Collins

  • Full Poster
  • ***
  • Posts: 459
  • Karma: +11/-478
  • Gender: Male
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2026, 04:09:04 AM »
hmm Burke should do more Nude photos

Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35428
  • Karma: +13/-136891
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2026, 01:18:26 PM »
Patterson: "Isn't anyone going to kiss my grits?"
Fade Away and Radiate