Author Topic: Episode #0123  (Read 168 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0123
« on: August 08, 2026, 06:40:42 PM »
 [smrtasy]

Complete this phrase: Mystery Woman - "I can't really say I enjoy being back in Collinsport, but once news of my return gets around, I bet...!!"



[ghost_azn] [ghost_azn] [ghost_azn] [ghost_azn] [ghost_azn] [ghost_azn] [ghost_azn] [ghost_azn] [ghost_azn] [ghost_azn] [ghost_azn] [ghost_azn] [ghost_azn] [ghost_azn] [ghost_azn]

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0123
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2026, 07:42:28 PM »
people or at least something will be stoked

——
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline dom

  • Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • DIVINE ASCENDANT
  • *****
  • Posts: 13310
  • Karma: +591/-47502
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0123
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2026, 07:20:56 AM »
folks'll be heading for the hills

Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35428
  • Karma: +13/-136891
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0123
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2026, 09:21:38 PM »
People will be burning with envy.
Fade Away and Radiate