Dark Shadows: Reincarnation – Mark B. Perry Reveals the

Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life




Author Topic: Episode #0082  (Read 520 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23522
  • Karma: +211/-12939
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0082
« on: February 02, 2024, 08:38:20 PM »
 ???



[snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7956
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 03:33:51 PM »
David (thinking):  I bet I could pick my nose with this.
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23522
  • Karma: +211/-12939
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:57:06 PM »
 [pointing-up]  I bet he could!  [b003]

 [crowdhappy] [rofl10] [crowdhappy] [rofl10] [crowdhappy]  [bigok]

[dancing_bones] [dancing_bones] [dancing_bones] [dancing_bones] [dancing_bones]