Dark Shadows: Reincarnation – Mark B. Perry Reveals the

Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life




Author Topic: Episode #0125  (Read 134 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23539
  • Karma: +211/-12940
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0125
« on: September 08, 2026, 06:37:12 PM »
 [scratch]

Fill in the blanks: David - "I wish I knew what to do. I wish I knew. Maybe I should ________?! But then, I could also ________!!"



[ghost_wacko] [ghost_wacko] [ghost_wacko] [ghost_wacko] [ghost_wacko] [ghost_wacko] [ghost_wacko] [ghost_wacko] [ghost_wacko] [ghost_wacko] [ghost_wacko] [ghost_wacko] [ghost_wacko] [ghost_wacko] [ghost_wacko]

Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35432
  • Karma: +13/-136936
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0125
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2026, 04:11:06 PM »
Should start drinking like my father

Learn how to wield a fire poker
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline dom

  • Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • DIVINE ASCENDANT
  • *****
  • Posts: 13316
  • Karma: +591/-47504
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0125
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2026, 08:13:34 PM »
Still (funny and) sharp as a tack, Unc! I couldn't think of a thing!!

Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35432
  • Karma: +13/-136936
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0125
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2026, 10:36:22 PM »
Thanks, dom. I really had to think hard for this one
Fade Away and Radiate