Author Topic: Episode #0105  (Read 857 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23517
  • Karma: +211/-12939
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0105
« on: September 14, 2025, 10:50:37 PM »
 [naughty]



[easter_evil] [easter_evil] [easter_evil] [easter_evil] [easter_evil] [easter_evil] [easter_evil] [easter_evil] [easter_evil] [easter_evil] [easter_evil] [easter_evil] [easter_evil] [easter_evil] [easter_evil]

Offline dom

  • Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • DIVINE ASCENDANT
  • *****
  • Posts: 13316
  • Karma: +591/-47503
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0105
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2025, 04:12:40 PM »
"Whatcha hiding there, big boy?!"

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7932
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0105
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2025, 08:10:16 PM »
Sheriff Patterson:  See if I lift my leg like this I can usually sneak a fart out without anyone else knowing.  Of course I’m either telling you this to warn you or to make you head for the hills in fear of the approaching cloud of stench. 
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!