Dark Shadows: Reincarnation – Mark B. Perry Reveals the

Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life




Author Topic: Episode #0001  (Read 1001 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23545
  • Karma: +211/-12941
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0001
« on: September 02, 2019, 12:33:13 AM »
 [undb]


Offline Bob_the_Bartender

  • Senior Poster
  • ****
  • Posts: 2132
  • Karma: +134/-3601
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0001
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 07:59:59 PM »
“Well, I’ll tell you, Mr. Devlin, if you didn’t have a full head of hair on the top of your head like me, I’ll bet that you would also wear a hat while sitting inside of the Blue Whale too!”

Offline patrickm

  • NEW ASCENDANT
  • ******
  • Posts: 4801
  • Karma: +3/-20271
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
Re: Episode #0001
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 02:01:57 AM »
B: You know Strake, when I said keep things under your hat, that isn't what I meant...

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23545
  • Karma: +211/-12941
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0001
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 09:30:14 PM »
Perfect ones, BtB and patrick!!  [toothy10] [toothy9] [toothy10] [toothy9] [toothy10]  [thumb]

And I love to see you posting again, BTB!!  [ghost_smiley]