Dark Shadows: Reincarnation – Mark B. Perry Reveals the

Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life




Author Topic: Episode #1076  (Read 799 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23541
  • Karma: +211/-12940
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #1076
« on: July 30, 2016, 10:28:56 PM »
 [happy11]

Complete this phrase: Hallie - "Doubt me all you want, David - but I swear I can hear...!!"


Offline patrickm

  • NEW ASCENDANT
  • ******
  • Posts: 4801
  • Karma: +3/-20270
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
Re: Episode #1076
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 03:56:01 AM »
the marbles in my head ... I haven't lost them after all.

Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35434
  • Karma: +13/-136944
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #1076
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 05:54:16 PM »
The call of Clairol
Fade Away and Radiate