Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
-
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '05 I
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
Happy Birthday, Lindsey!
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Happy Birthday, Lindsey! (Read 1949 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
dom
Long Lost Cousin Returned
Global Moderator
DIVINE ASCENDANT
Posts: 13316
Karma: +591/-47503
Gender:
Happy Birthday, Lindsey!
«
on:
January 04, 2005, 02:51:51 PM »
Wishing you lots of laughter on your birthday!
dom
Logged
Annie
DSF God
Posts: 2806
Karma: +1059/-6571
Gender:
Re: Happy Birthday, Lindsey!
«
Reply #1 on:
January 04, 2005, 03:59:43 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSEY HOPE IT'S FILLED WITH ALOT OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS.
Love Anne
Logged
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You" By Barry Manilow
jennifer
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
DSF God
Posts: 2784
Karma: +541/-615
Gender:
we'll always love you Don!
Re: Happy Birthday, Lindsey!
«
Reply #2 on:
January 04, 2005, 05:03:45 PM »
Happy Birthday Lindsey
jennifer
Logged
we are the champions!!!!
2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV
Midnite
Exec Moderator /
Administrator
SENIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 10809
Karma: +717/-5390
Gender:
Re: Happy Birthday, Lindsey!
«
Reply #3 on:
January 05, 2005, 04:16:35 AM »
Happy 19th, Lindsey!
Logged
Josette
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
NEW ASCENDANT
Posts: 4686
Karma: +76/-3578
Gender:
Re: Happy Birthday, Lindsey!
«
Reply #4 on:
January 05, 2005, 05:43:16 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
LINDSEY!!!
Hope it's a great one!!
Logged
Josette
ProfStokes
* Ingenious Intellect *
Senior Poster
Posts: 2316
Karma: +74/-1562
Gender:
Re: Happy Birthday, Lindsey!
«
Reply #5 on:
January 05, 2005, 08:20:17 AM »
I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Lindsey!
ProfStokes
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
-
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '05 I
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
Happy Birthday, Lindsey!
Home
Button one
button two
button three