Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Caption This!
-
Caption This! - 1970 Parallel Time
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #1057
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #1057 (Read 855 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23543
Karma: +211/-12940
Gender:
Episode #1057
«
on:
May 27, 2016, 10:46:46 PM »
Logged
McTrooper
JUNIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 4937
Karma: +33/-7957
I Love DS!
Re: Episode #1057
«
Reply #1 on:
September 08, 2022, 12:04:31 AM »
Inspector Hamilton: What do you mean I’m balding? Is that’s why I’ve been getting cold easier the late few years? Huh? That’s a mystery I never thought I’d crack.
Logged
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Caption This!
-
Caption This! - 1970 Parallel Time
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #1057
Home
Button one
button two
button three