Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Caption This!
-
Caption This! - 1970 Parallel Time
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0982
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #0982 (Read 759 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23545
Karma: +211/-12941
Gender:
Episode #0982
«
on:
October 11, 2015, 08:55:58 PM »
Logged
McTrooper
JUNIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 4937
Karma: +33/-7958
I Love DS!
Re: Episode #0982
«
Reply #1 on:
June 20, 2022, 06:20:00 PM »
Loomis: Alright I’ll Carolyn I’ll do my Dudley Moore impression.
Carolyn: Well that might be more of a Mr. Bean impressions.
Logged
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Caption This!
-
Caption This! - 1970 Parallel Time
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0982
Home
Button one
button two
button three