Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
-
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '04 I
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
Sunday the 25th B-Day
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
«
1
2
Go Down
Author
Topic: Sunday the 25th B-Day (Read 4864 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Josette
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
NEW ASCENDANT
Posts: 4686
Karma: +76/-3579
Gender:
Re:Sunday the 25th B-Day
«
Reply #15 on:
May 05, 2004, 08:03:53 AM »
Birdie, I'm so sorry to hear all of that. I certainly hope it all works out. Perhaps he won't lose his job and she will recover. Wishing all of you all the best, and hope you can hang in there through these difficult times.
Logged
Josette
dom
Long Lost Cousin Returned
Global Moderator
DIVINE ASCENDANT
Posts: 13316
Karma: +591/-47504
Gender:
Re:Sunday the 25th B-Day
«
Reply #16 on:
May 05, 2004, 08:17:16 AM »
Thinking good thoughts for you, Birdie, and your family.
Logged
Print
Pages:
«
1
2
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
-
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '04 I
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
Sunday the 25th B-Day
Home
Button one
button two
button three