Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
-
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '04 I
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
OT<OLTL
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: OT<OLTL (Read 1223 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Patti Feinberg
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
DSF God
Posts: 3295
Karma: +1730/-3047
Gender:
OT<OLTL
«
on:
February 21, 2004, 02:15:24 PM »
Yesterday (Fri) on OLTL, Michael (who used to be a
vampire
on
another
ABC soap
)
was holding a press conference from
PLAINFIELD, NJ
(that's where
I
was born!
)
Patti
Logged
What a Woman!
jennifer
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
DSF God
Posts: 2784
Karma: +541/-615
Gender:
we'll always love you Don!
Re:OT<OLTL
«
Reply #1 on:
February 24, 2004, 11:36:48 PM »
that is cool Patti
jennifer
could see him in the new DS
Logged
we are the champions!!!!
2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
-
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '04 I
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
OT<OLTL
Home
Button one
button two
button three