Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
General Discussions
-
Current Talk '26 I
-
Current Talk Archive
-
Current Talk '03 II
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
The Boom! The Boom
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: The Boom! The Boom (Read 1781 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Julia99
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
Senior Poster
Posts: 2020
Karma: +272/-722
My Fans are Legion
The Boom! The Boom
«
on:
September 19, 2003, 12:39:27 AM »
I think i saw that damn mike 4 times today .. . .did the grip have tired arms or something?
Logged
Julia99
Gerard
NEW ASCENDANT
Posts: 3658
Karma: +560/-7187
Gender:
Re:The Boom! The Boom
«
Reply #1 on:
September 19, 2003, 01:19:17 AM »
And I'm not sure, but I think the edge of a camera quickly slipped in at one point. Maybe the crew had gone out for a liquid lunch that day before filming.
Gerard
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
General Discussions
-
Current Talk '26 I
-
Current Talk Archive
-
Current Talk '03 II
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
The Boom! The Boom
Home
Button one
button two
button three