Author Topic: Episode #0126  (Read 1010 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0126
« on: January 18, 2012, 12:11:27 AM »
 [Ghost00]

Complete this phrase: Matthew - "No, Ghost of Mr. Malloy, I can't say your breath smells like...!!"

Offline MagnusTrask

  • * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 29806
  • Karma: +4534/-77614
  • Gender: Male
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Episode #0126
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 01:49:25 AM »
(I could see the set-up right away, but had to wait for the pic to load.  When I saw the capture I LOLed...!)
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0126
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 08:30:11 PM »
(Thanks.  [b003]

And I also love how Malloy's ghost has no legs. The show rarely went that route with ghosts.)

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0126
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2022, 10:11:34 PM »
like roses

like a drunken sailor

like Isadora Duncan‘s scarf
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35428
  • Karma: +13/-136891
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0126
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2022, 01:33:28 AM »
Fresh mayonnaise
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0126
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2026, 04:05:57 PM »
LOVE THEM, McTrooper and Uncle Roger!!

 [lol2] [blob5] [lol2] [blob5] [lol2]  [thumb]

[ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy] [ghost_grin] [ghost_cheesy]

Offline dom

  • Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • DIVINE ASCENDANT
  • *****
  • Posts: 13307
  • Karma: +591/-47502
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0126
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2026, 07:54:48 PM »
death warmed over

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0126
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2026, 05:45:03 PM »
Hehe to the others and thank you MB  [ghost_grin] [hall_smiley]

——
the sea turtle you were making out with earlier
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!