Dark Shadows: Reincarnation – Mark B. Perry Reveals the

Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life




Author Topic: Episode #1203  (Read 685 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23541
  • Karma: +211/-12940
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #1203
« on: July 09, 2018, 07:18:18 PM »
 [book_study]

Fill in the blanks: Melanie - "Aunt Julia, have you seen my copy of '________'? I was reading it in the drawing room and before I left the room I placed it on the table near the chair I was sitting in, but just now when I went back to continue to read I found that there was a copy of '________' there instead!!"


Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35434
  • Karma: +13/-136944
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #1203
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 11:15:15 PM »
Barnabas,  Quentin and The Body Snatchers

Donald  Duck Finds Pirate Gold
Fade Away and Radiate