Author Topic: Episode #0082  (Read 500 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0082
« on: January 30, 2024, 06:38:32 PM »
 [happy2]



 [ChristmaS2] [ChristmaS2] [ChristmaS2]

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 07:19:49 PM »
Victoria:   . . .  and that’s how I learned that birds and bees don’t make babies together. 
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2026, 06:11:01 PM »
 [pointing-up]  Why do I think she might have actually thought that at some point?!  [b003]

 [bouncer] [bounce] [bouncer] [bounce] [bouncer]  [clap]

[dancing_skeleton] [dancing_skeleton] [dancing_skeleton]

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2026, 03:11:47 AM »
Hehe yeah  [ghost_cheesy] maybe she did

——
Victoria:   . . .  and this tattoo is of the Hindenburg
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!